| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matad in September is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.8mm (0.9in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Matad September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Matad, Mongolia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Matad:
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) NNW
- Chita, Russia - 564.1 kms (350.6 miles) NNW
- Kyra, Russia - 380.2 kms (236.2 miles) NW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 280.2 kms (174.1 miles) NNW
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 130.3 kms (81 miles) NW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 662.9 kms (412 miles) W
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 273 kms (169.7 miles) WNW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 377.8 kms (234.7 miles) W
- Maanty, Mongolia - 615.2 kms (382.3 miles) W
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) WSW
- Choir, Mongolia - 569.8 kms (354.1 miles) W
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 296.7 kms (184.4 miles) WSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) WSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 480 kms (298.3 miles) SW
- Erlian, China - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SW