| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matad in May is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:36 long with an average length of 15:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Matad May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Matad, Mongolia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Matad:
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) NNW
- Chita, Russia - 564.1 kms (350.6 miles) NNW
- Kyra, Russia - 380.2 kms (236.2 miles) NW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 280.2 kms (174.1 miles) NNW
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 130.3 kms (81 miles) NW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 662.9 kms (412 miles) W
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 273 kms (169.7 miles) WNW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 377.8 kms (234.7 miles) W
- Maanty, Mongolia - 615.2 kms (382.3 miles) W
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) WSW
- Choir, Mongolia - 569.8 kms (354.1 miles) W
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 296.7 kms (184.4 miles) WSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) WSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 480 kms (298.3 miles) SW
- Erlian, China - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SW