| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matad in December is very cold at -17.7 °C (0.140000000000001 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.8 °C (-5.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 2.4mm (0.1in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 8:28 long and the longest day is 8:44 long with an average length of 8:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Matad December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Matad, Mongolia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Matad:
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) NNW
- Chita, Russia - 564.1 kms (350.6 miles) NNW
- Kyra, Russia - 380.2 kms (236.2 miles) NW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 280.2 kms (174.1 miles) NNW
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 130.3 kms (81 miles) NW
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 662.9 kms (412 miles) W
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 273 kms (169.7 miles) WNW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 377.8 kms (234.7 miles) W
- Maanty, Mongolia - 615.2 kms (382.3 miles) W
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) WSW
- Choir, Mongolia - 569.8 kms (354.1 miles) W
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 296.7 kms (184.4 miles) WSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) WSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 480 kms (298.3 miles) SW
- Erlian, China - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) SW